duminică, 11 martie 2012

Coco avant Chanel

Cel de-al doilea film pe care l-am vazut ieri cu Audrey Tatou in rolul principal. Un film frumos despre cea care a a fost Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel.

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel



Coco Chanel quotes:

A woman has the age she deserves.

A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.

As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!

As soon as you set foot on a yacht you belong to some man, not to yourself, and you die of boredom.


Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.

Great loves too must be endured.

I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing.

There are people who have money and people who are rich.
Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor.

Scoobytza

Niciun comentariu: